Scuba Diving First Aid Courses
Diver's Alert Network (DAN)
DAN, the Divers Alert Network, offers a full range of course covering all aspects of diver emergency education and training. These include a variety of first aid courses and ongoing education about dive medicine. Action Scuba is pleased to offer all of these courses to our diver community to help prevent diver accidents and injuries.
- First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries
- Dive Medicine for Divers (parts 1-3)
- Diving Emergency Management Provider Program (sometimes referrred to as DEMP)
- Basic Life Support and First-Aid
- On-Site Neurological Assessment for Divers
- Automated External Defribrillators for Scuba Diving
- DAN instructor level courses, allowing you to teach these first aid courses.
We offer them as regularly scheduled sessions or as private classes.
Emergency First Reponse
We also offer the critical basic first aid training in our Emergency First Response course. This course (or the equivalent) is a prerequisite for PADI Rescue Diver and Divemaster courses.
|Save $89 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||$639||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||Dec 31, 2011||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||Dec 31, 2011||FREE||