No time for the classroom? No problem! Action Scuba offers eLearning for a wide variety of our courses. This computer based training replaces the traditional printed manual in the theory portion of the course and gives you online access to the course materials.
But not to worry, you won`t be on your own! You`ll still complete all of the practical scuba diving training with one of our expert Action Scuba instructors, either in the pool or in the open water, depending on the course you take, after completing a quick review to ensure you have grasped all of the important theoretical concepts.
You can also contact us with questions while you’re learning through the online system.
Plus you get access to the electronic course manual for life!
You can also give the give of scuba via eLearning by clicking here now
Already an eLearning student and looking for help or answers to your questions? Click here now
How can I start?
With eLearning, you can sign up online for the theory portion of your course right now, and begin learning right away, at your own pace. Simply click on the course you want to take below and you`ll be taken directly to the sign up screen for the eLearning portion of the course.
You`ll then need to contact us to sign up for the practical or diving portion of the course.
Alternatively, if you sign up with Action Scuba for your complete course, we can complete both the online registration for you and get you scheduled for the practical portion of your course at the same time, with no additional effort on your part.
Note that for the moment, most eLearning courses from PADI are offered only in English, with the exception of the Open Water course, which is also available in French.
PADI Open Water Diver (Learn to scuba dive)
- eLearning portion: $138
- Practical portion & certification, including quick review, equipment rental, pool dives and open water certification dives: $309 (if you sign up for eLearning through Action Scuba, otherwise $339)
- eLearning portion: $130
- Practical portion & certification, including quick review and open water adventure certification dives: $199
- eLearning portion: $135
- Practical portion & certification, including quick review and open water certification dives: $219
- eLearning portion: $135
- Practical portion & certification, including quick review and open water dives: $119
PADI Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox)
- eLearning portion: $210
- Practical portion & certification, including knowledge review and analysis practice: FREE at Action Scuba if you`ve booked your eLearning course through us. Otherwise, $40.
PADI Scuba Review
- eLearning portion: $58
- Optional practical portion, including scuba review pool diving practice: $99
|Save $89 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||$639||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||Dec 31, 2011||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||Dec 31, 2011||FREE||