PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Get your advanced certification in just one weekend
Do you have a desire to improve your dive skills? The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course will allow you to explore a variety of different specialties while gaining more experience under the direction of one of our instructors. Completed over one weekend, you will gain experience in deep, wreck, navigation, search and recovery and buoyancy diving.
Despite the name of the course, the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver is not reserved for advanced divers. Rather, it's intended as the next step after your PADI Open Water Diver course, to help you gain experience in different diving environments that you might encounter on vacation or on local dives. Think of it as part 2 in your learning to scuba dive program.
Why take your PADI Advanced Open Water course with us?
- In our standard course, you'll do 3 shore based dives and then 2 boat dives on some historical shipwrecks in the world famous thousand islands (without paying extra for the boat!)
- You'll benefit from a small group size and high instructor to student ratio
- You'll be exposed to different conditions, such as current, and will be closely supervised at all times.
- You'll use a dive computer to plan and manage your dives.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study or e-learning
- Open Water Dives: Five Dives over one weekend (includes 2 boat dives)
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 12 years of age
- Your own mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (personal equipment)
- Standard scuba diving equipment including: BCD, regulator, guages, tanks, weights and appropriate exposure protection.
- Dive knife or tool
- Dive computer
Note that scuba gear (excluding personal equipment) can be rented.
What we include:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Crewpak includes manual, data carrier slate. Ask us about replacing this with eLearning.
- Theory review
- 5 open water certification dives
- All charter fees
- All PADI certification costs
What adventure dives you will do: (dives subject to change due to logistics)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Navigation
- Search and Recovery
We offer a night dive as an option. Ask us for details
The choice is yours!
|PADI Advanced Open Water Diver||Advanced scuba certification course||$299|
|When you sign up for the Advanced course at the same time as your PADI open Water Diver course (save $99!)||$200|
|Premium Advanced Open Water Diver||Our advanced course via paper-based or elearning, PLUS some of our most popular specialties to get you ready for almost anything||$649|
|Combined with PADI Open Water Diver course (save $150)||$499|
|VIP Diver||Private and personalized advanced scuba certification course with tons of extras||$949|
|Advanced + Rescue Team Package||Advanced, PADI Rescue Diver + refresh, Emergency First Response and Emergency O2 Provider (save $250!)||$685|
|Premium Advanced + Rescue Team package||Premium Advanced, PADI Rescue Diver, Emergency First Response and Emergency O2 Provider (save over $500!)||$999|
Each adventure dive can be counted as dive 1 of the relevant specialty course.
We are very proud to announce that as of January 27, 2012, Action Scuba has become the FIRST dive centre in Canada to join Project AWARE`s 100% Aware program.
For every scuba student who completes a recreational scuba diving course with us, we will donate $10 to Project Aware. Which means that when you complete your course with us, you`ll receive a special limited edition Project Aware version of your PADI certification card, which you can show off with pride.
Complete Advanced Open Water Course $299
Or only $200 when combined with your PADI Open Water Diver course
Or get certified on one of our trips down south:Register Now
Private courses available on request.
Sign up for the Open Water and Advanced Open Water and Save an additional $145!
Open Water & Advanced Open Water Courses Special includes ½ Price “Rental and Air” Promotion for the Advanced Course
Sign up for the PADI Advanced Open Water + PADI Rescue Diver Courses together and save!
Get both couses for just $568. That's a savings of $90!
Or sign up for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver + Rescue Team package for only $685. That's a savings of $250!
Special - Add On Enriched Air / Nitrox Diver Course $149
Combine with any core course.
Save more than $2000 with the Action Scuba Elite Instructor Package!
Action Scuba Advanced to Instructor all in one package!
Special $2999 Includes:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver ($299)
- PADI Rescue Diver ($349)
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider ($99)
- Emergency First Response ($99)
- PADI Divemaster ($499)
- PADI Assistant Instructor ($799)
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor ($1199)
- Action Scuba Master Scuba Diver Trainer Course ($799)
- Emergency First Response Instructor including Care for Children and AED ($299)
- Fill Station Operator Course ($99)
- Free Air Fills and Charters Dives related to the courses
- Free Pool time at the Aquadome during scheduled pool times
- Action Scuba Dive Team T-Shirt and Mask Strap
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is offered every 2 weeks in our summer dive season, or on any of our group trips. We also offer private lessons according to your schedule. 2016 course schedule to be published in January 2016.
[title]PADI Advanced Open Water Diver[/title]
[subtitle]Open Water Certification Weekend[/subtitle]
[details]5 adventure dives over 2 days. Spring / Summer 2016 [/details]
|Save $99 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||any time||$659||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||any time||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||any time||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||any time||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit priced over $1000 from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||any time||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||any time||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||any time||FREE||