Learn to scuba dive on vacation
So you`ve finally decided to take the plunge and start scuba diving and want to learn on your next vacation down south or somewhere tropical? It`s a great idea, and we can help!
Learning to scuba dive down south has never been easier. We work with you to complete all preparatory learning and practice before you leave plus get you fitted for your personal scuba gear (mask, fins and snorkel) that you`ll need for your trip. Then you just need to complete 4 dives while on vacation with a qualified PADI instructor, and you`ll be all set!
Our Learn to Dive on Vacation program includes the following:
- A personal copy of the PADI Open Water Diver course materials, including manual, logbook, and eRDPML, OR the PADI Open Water eLearning course online.
- Theory presentations, knowledge development and quizzes with one of our expert instructors.
- 5 pool dives with one of our expert instructors to learn and practice all of the required Open Water skills.
- Airfills and rental scuba equipment for the pool dives, including use of a dive computer. Excludes your personal scuba gear of mask, fins and snorkel, which you will supply. If you don`t have these items, which you will also need for your trip, our in-store equipment specialists can help you select the perfect fit.
- Referral paperwork accepted by any PADI dive centre worldwide to allow you complete your 4 certification dives anywhere you choose.
- Plus you can rent the same quality, well maintained scuba gear you use in the pool for your trip. We'll even offer you 25% off our normal weekly rental fees to ensure that you can be confident and comfortable for your final certification.
Price: $339. Contact your destination PADI centre for their costs for the 4 certification dives.
Courses are conducted all year round so you can start now and be fully certified as a scuba diver on your winter vacation.
Or for just $100 more, complete your certification right here at home with Action Scuba, or with us on one of our dive trips. This price includes your 4 certification dives PLUS your rental gear (BCD, regulator, air tanks, air fills and weights - a $132 value) and your PADI Open Water Diver certification card (a $25 value).
- Learn from expert instructors who speak your language fluently, so there is no chance of language barriers interfering with your learning.
- Buy your course materials in your native language ahead of time and start reading before your trip.
- Buy your course materials in Canadian $ and ensure that you have the latest versions.
- Start today, without having to wait for your trip.
- We're an award winning PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, which means you'll get the best quality training and service possible.
- Don`t waste valuable beach time studying and reading - complete all the prep work right here at home before you even leave.
- Be better prepared for your trip, including knowing what to pack and what to expect. Stop by the shop or call us anytime with questions in advance of your trip as often as you like. We`re here to help.
- Buy your personal scuba gear locally to ensure you`ll be protected by warranties and can easily get your equipment serviced.
- Build relationships with our instructors and your fellow local divers so you can come back to us with any questions you might have down the road.
Book your dive vacation to the location of your dreams to finish your course.
You could even choos e to join us on one of our many group dive trips to some of the world`s best dive destinations and complete your course with one of our expert instructors. We offer scuba diving courses on ALL of our dive holidays.
- Little Cayman (March 2014)
- Belize (November 2014)
- Turks & Caicos (November 2015)
- Galpagos (October 2016)
|Save $89 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||$639||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||Dec 31, 2011||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||Dec 31, 2011||FREE||