PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course
Do you long to go deeper? Do you look down the walls into the abyss and wonder what is down there? If so the PADI Deep Diver course is for you. The course will teach you to safely dive to 130 feet / 40 meters under the direct supervision of one of our highly trained instructors.
The PADI Deep Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study
- Open Water Dives: Four Dives over one weekend (includes 4 boat dives)
- Must be an Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and be 15 years of age
- Complete a PADI continuing education administrative document (liability release form and medical declaration). Download here.
- Your own personal dive equipment: mask, fins, snorkel and booties.
- Basic scuba equipment (Can be rented): Regulators (appropriate for depth), BCD, gauges, air cylinders, dive computer, weights
- Suggested: dive light
What we include:
- PADI Deep Diver Crewpak includes manual and DVD
- Theory review
- Open water certification dives
- All PADI certification costs
What you will do:
- Learn Deep diving techniques including planning, organization and hazards.
- Complete 4 certification dives to a maximum depth of 130 feet / 40 meters
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Deep Diver Course $259
Course special get the boat dives for $100 instead of $160Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request