PADI Discover Tec
Interested in technical diving but unsure whether it is for you? Come out for a session in the pool with us to try out technical gear and get informed about the possibilities. You will gain experience using doubles and you will be shown skills used by technical divers under the direct supervision of one of our highly trained instructors.
The PADI Discover Tech course consists of two main parts:
• Knowledge Development briefing.
• Confined Water Dives: 1 Pool Session
• Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and be 18 years of age.
• Must have a minimum of 10 logged dives
• Mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (Get 10% off of basic gear when you sign up for one of our courses).
• Exposure suits can be rented.
What we include:
• Theory presentations.
• Technical gear (tanks, stages) will be provided.
What you will do:
• Learn Technical diving techniques including:
o Planning, organization.
o Gear setup
This certification counts toward the Dive 1 of the Tec 40 course.
Discover Tec Course $99Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request
|Save $89 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||$639||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||Dec 31, 2011||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||Dec 31, 2011||FREE||