PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Specialty Course
Interested in covering more ground during your dive? Diver propulsion vehicles will allow you to access dive sites that may have been out of reach before, see more of a wreck or cave. Gain DPV diving experience and tips under the direct supervision of one of our highly trained instructors.
The PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study.
- Open Water Dives: Two Dives over one day.
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 12 years of age.
- Mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (Get 10% off of basic gear when you sign up for one of our courses).
- Scuba gear can be rented.
- DPV (call to check on availability of rental)
What we include:
- PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle Diver manual.
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn DPV diving techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Maintaining proper buddy contact.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 2 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Diver Propulsion Vehicle Diver Course $149Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request