PADI Dry Suit Diver Specialty Course
Tired of getting cold while diving? Switch to a drysuit and extend your diving season while remaining dry and warm.
Learn to dive safely with the PADI Drysuit Diver course. Learn proper buoyancy techniques, safety drills and exposure protection under the direct supervision of one of our highly trained instructors.
The PADI Drysuit Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development.
- Open Water Dives: Two Dives.
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 10 years of age.
- Complete a PADI continuing education administrative document (liability release form and medical declaration). Download here.
- Your own personal dive equipment: mask, fins, snorkel and booties.
- Basic scuba equipment (Can be rented): Regulators, BCD, gauges, air cylinders, dive computer, weights
- Drysuit & drysuit underwear (can be rented)
What we include:
- PADI Drysuit Diver Crewpak includes manual and DVD.
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn drysuit diving techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Determining proper weighting and trim.
- Proper buoyancy techniques.
- Thermal properties.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 2 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
PADI Drysuit Diver Course $199
Course special! Buy a new Drysuit from Action Scuba and get the course for free!
OR Sign up for the PADI Dry Suit Course at full price and get your dry suit rental for 1/2 price! (We rent high quality, flexible BARE trilam drysuits)Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request