PADI Ice Diver Specialty Course
Want to try something different? Come see the great visibility you get under the ice with the PADI Ice Diver course. One of our highly trained instructors will guide you through the theory, preparation of the site, using a safety line and communication skills to make your ice diving a fun and safe experience.
The PADI Ice Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development session.
- Open Water Dives: Three Dives over one weekend.
- Must be an Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and be 18 years of age.
- Mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (Get 10% off of basic gear when you sign up for one of our courses).
- Scuba gear can be rented.
What we include:
- Theory session.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn Ice diving techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Preparing the site.
- Proper and safe use of lines.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 3 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Ice Diver Course $199Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request
|Save $89 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||$639||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||Dec 31, 2011||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||Dec 31, 2011||FREE||