PADI Ice Diver Specialty Course
Want to try something different? Come see the great visibility you get under the ice with the PADI Ice Diver course. One of our highly trained instructors will guide you through the theory, preparation of the site, using a safety line and communication skills to make your ice diving a fun and safe experience.
The PADI Ice Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development session.
- Open Water Dives: Three Dives over one weekend.
- Must be an Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and be 18 years of age.
- Mask, fins, snorkel and booties.
- Scuba gear, including drysuit, can be rented.
What we include:
- Theory session.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
- All site preparation equipment. (ie chainsaw, harnesses etc)
What you will do:
- Learn Ice diving techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Preparing the site.
- Proper and safe use of lines.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 3 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Ice Diver Course $259
Special: If you need to rent a drysuit & underwear for this course, we have a special discounted rental priceRegister Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request
UPCOMING COURSE DATES
[title]PADI Ice Diver - Part 1: Theory[/title]
[subtitle]Theory & Knowledge Reviews[/subtitle]
[details]1 evening covering Ice Diver theory [/details]
[title]PADI Ice Diver - Part 2: Certification[/title]
[subtitle]Open Water Certification[/subtitle]
[details]3 dives over 2 days under ice, practicing appropriate techniques and safety measures. Morrison's Quarry [/details]
|Save $99 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||any time||$659||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||any time||$998||
|Save $90 by signing up for your Advanced Open Water and PADI Rescue Diver courses together||any time||$568||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||any time||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||any time||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit priced over $1000 from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||any time||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||any time||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||any time||FREE||