PADI Ice Diver Specialty Course
Want to try something different? Come see the great visibility you get under the ice with the PADI Ice Diver course. One of our highly trained instructors will guide you through the theory, preparation of the site, using a safety line and communication skills to make your ice diving a fun and safe experience.
The PADI Ice Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development session.
- Open Water Dives: Three Dives over one weekend.
- Must be an Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and be 18 years of age.
- Mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (Get 10% off of basic gear when you sign up for one of our courses).
- Scuba gear can be rented.
What we include:
- Theory session.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn Ice diving techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Preparing the site.
- Proper and safe use of lines.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 3 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Ice Diver Course $199Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request