PADI Multilevel Diver Specialty Course
Want to stay down longer? Maximize your bottom time with the PADI Multilevel Diver Course. During the course your instructor will introduce you to different methods of calculating your decompression obligations and computer use.
The PADI Multilevel Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study.
- Open Water Dives: Two Dives over one day. (includes 2 boat dives)
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 12 years of age.
- Mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (Get 10% off of basic gear when you sign up for one of our courses).
- Scuba gear can be rented.
What we include:
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
- Rental of a dive computer.
What you will do:
- Learn Multilevel diving techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Calculating no decompression limits using the eRDP ML and dive computers.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 2 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Multilevel Diver Course $149Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request