PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course
The Peak Performance Buoyancy Course is for you if you can answer Yes to one or more of these questions:
- Do you want to improve your air consumption so that you can enjoy longer dives?
- Do you have trouble swimming horizontally underwater or maintaining a hovering position?
- Do you sometimes feel off balance or not fully in control of your position in the water?
- Are you a budding amateur underwater photographer who wants to take better photos?
- Are you interested in wreck or cave diving and want to explore overhead envoronments safely without silting out your visibility?
- Is technical diving something you want to eventually branch out into?
- Do you intend to someday become a dive professional and supervise other divers?
The secret to addressing all of these is mastering your buoyancy and improving control of your position in the water.
Take our PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy course and let our highly trained instructors help you perfect your buoyancy skills.
The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development.
- Open Water Dives: Two Dives.
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 10 years of age.
- Mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (Get 10% off of basic gear when you sign up for one of our courses).
- Scuba gear can be rented.
What we include:
- Peak performance buoyancy DVD.
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn underwater naturalist techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Determining proper weighting and trim.
- Proper buoyancy techniques
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 2 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Peak Performance Buoyancy Course $149Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request
|Save $89 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||$639||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||Dec 31, 2011||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||Dec 31, 2011||FREE||