PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty Course
Lost something or know someone that has? Learn search techniques and how to recover items from underwater with the use of lift bags.
The PADI Search & Recovery Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study.
- Open Water Dives: Four Dives over one weekend.
- Must be an Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Advanced Open Water Diver and be 12 years of age.
- Complete a PADI continuing education administrative document (liability release form and medical declaration). Download here.
- Your own personal dive equipment: mask, fins, snorkel and booties.
- Basic scuba equipment (Can be rented): Regulators, BCD, gauges, air cylinders, dive computer, weights
- Lift bag + rope
What we include:
- PADI Search & Recovery Diver Crewpak includes manual and DVD.
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn Search & Recovery diving techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Search patterns for small and large objects.
- Learn to tie a variety of knots.
- Proper and safe use of lift bags to surface an object.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 4 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
Search and Recovery Diver Course $249Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request