PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course
Learn about the underwater world with the PADI Underwater Naturalist course, you will become experienced in identifying underwater creatures and plants under the supervision of one of our instructors.
The PADI Underwater Naturalist Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development.
- Open Water Dives: Two Dives.
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 10 years of age.
- Mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (Get 10% off of basic gear when you sign up for one of our courses).
- Scuba gear can be rented.
What we include:
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn underwater naturalist techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Proper buoyancy techniques
- Observe and note aquatic life.
- Observe aquatic plant life.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 2 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
PADI Underwater Naturalist Course $149Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request