PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course
Learn about the underwater world with the PADI Underwater Naturalist course, you will become experienced in identifying underwater creatures and plants under the supervision of one of our instructors.
The PADI Underwater Naturalist Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development.
- Open Water Dives: Two Dives.
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 10 years of age.
- Mask, fins, snorkel and booties. (Get 10% off of basic gear when you sign up for one of our courses).
- Scuba gear can be rented.
What we include:
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn underwater naturalist techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Proper buoyancy techniques
- Observe and note aquatic life.
- Observe aquatic plant life.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 2 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
PADI Underwater Naturalist Course $149Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request
|Save $89 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||$639||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||Dec 31, 2011||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||Dec 31, 2011||FREE||