PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty Course
Tired of getting lost? Learn to use a compass properly and discover the ease of natural navigation to find your way. Our instructors will provide you with tips and tricks to maximize your navigational abilities.
The PADI Underwater Navigator Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study.
- Open Water Dives: Three Dives.
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 10 years of age.
- Your own personal dive equipment: mask, fins, snorkel and booties.
- Basic scuba equipment (Can be rented): Regulators, BCD, gauges, air cylinders, dive computer, weights
- Dive compass
What we include:
- PADI Underwater Navigator Diver Crewpak includes manual and DVD.
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn Underwater Navigation techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Estimating distance.
- Natural Navigation.
- Compass use.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 3 certification dives.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
PADI Underwater Navigator Course $199Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request