PADI Underwater Videographer Specialty Course
Interested in making movies? Why not transfer your interest to the underwater realm and take the Underwater Videographer course, learn shooting techniques and post dive editing.
The PADI Underwater Videographer Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development.
- Open Water Dives: Three Dives.
- Must be an Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) or a Junior Open Water Diver and be 10 years of age.
- Your own personal dive equipment: mask, fins, snorkel and booties.
- Basic scuba equipment (Can be rented): Regulators, BCD, gauges, air cylinders, dive computer, weights
- Underwater video System.
What we include:
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
- Learn underwater video techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Shooting angle and best practice.
- Post dive video editing.
- Equipment considerations.
- Complete 3 certification dives.
This certification counts towards your Master Scuba Diver Rating.