PADI Wreck Diver Specialty Course
Are you interested in exploring historical shipwrecks? Did you know that the St-Lawrence and great lakes have thousands of shipwrecks, many that have yet to be discovered?
Gain wreck diving experience under the direct supervision of one of our highly trained instructors. Learn how to safely penetrate and explore shipwrecks using the right equipment and techniques. You`ll open up a whole new world of diving and will be able to not just tour the outside of wrecks, but enter enclosed and overhead environments with confidence and the right skills to return safely.
The PADI Wreck Diver course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study and a classroom session.
- Open Water Dives: Four Dives over one weekend. (includes 4 boat dives)
Prerequisites / Required:
- Must be an Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and be 15 years of age.
- Complete a PADI continuing education administrative document (liability release form and medical declaration). Download here.
- Your own personal dive equipment: mask, fins, snorkel and booties.
- Basic scuba equipment (Can be rented): Regulators, BCD, appropriate exposure protection, gauges, air cylinders, dive computer.
- Wreck reel.
- Dive light
What we include:
- PADI Wreck Diver Crewpak includes manual and DVD.
- Theory review.
- Open water certification dives.
- All PADI certification costs.
What you will do:
Learn Wreck diving techniques including:
- Planning, organization.
- Avoiding hazards.
- Techniques and considerations for entering a wreck.
- Equipment considerations for wreck diving.
Complete 4 certification dives on several wrecks that sank in the 1800s.
This certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating.
PADI Wreck Diver Course $269
Course special get the boat dives for $100 instead of $160Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request
- Action Scuba course change and cancellation policy
|Save $99 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||any time||$659||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||any time||$998||
|Save $90 by signing up for your Advanced Open Water and PADI Rescue Diver courses together||any time||$568||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||any time||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||any time||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit priced over $1000 from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||any time||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||any time||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||any time||FREE||