“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
- author unknown
Scuba diving and travel go hand in hand and because of this, we at Action Scuba offer several organized group dive trips throughout the year to some of the world's best diving locations. We offer trips to suit all budgets, from affordable Caribbean getaways to luxurious liveaboards and exclusive resorts in exotic places around the world.
For those seeking to combine a diving holiday with an unforgettable adventure, we also organize longer trips to places like the Galapagos & Central America and Antarctica.
Many dive shops offer group trips, but very few match the level of travel that we offer at Action Scuba.
Plus we can help you get ready for your trip with the right training and equipment to suit your destination. Just ask us for advice!
Why are we different?
- We have partnered with a specialist dive travel company, Squba Holidays, who is one of Canada's most experienced and respected dive travel companies.
- You can book Action Scuba trips with confidence. Squba Holidays is a TICO registered travel agency, and subject to the regulation, you are protected by an industry financed Travel Compensation Fund.
- You'll benefit from the services of an Action Scuba representative on every trip, who will be available to help throughout your stay.
- We hold special events prior to departure so that you can meet your fellow travellers and new dive buddies in advance, while at the same time taking advantage of great savings on dive travel essentials.
- Through our relationship with Squba Holidays, we jointly offer unified planning of your entire trip itinerary, automatic itinerary change notification, and any assistance required with regards to changes or cancellation of your flight itinerary.
- Our travel service is a one stop shop, where you can not only purchase your dive travel, but your related medical and travel insurance.
- We carefully vet all of the destinations, hotels and dive charter companies we work with and ensure that our dive destinations offer high quality service, air and equipment.
- You can get certified as a scuba diver or complete an advanced or specialty course during your trip with our dive instructors.
Whether you are travelling with your family or alone, you are sure to have a great time on one of our Action Scuba group trips and will meet lots of new dive buddies.
Note that our group scuba trips are very popular and typically sell out, so be sure to reserve your spot early.
Our travel partner Squba Holidays
Squba Holidays, a Canadian specialist dive travel agency, has been providing superior travel arrangements to the most popular dive destinations worldwide for over 25 years. They boast some of the most experienced dive travel staff and are one of the most respected dive travel companies in the industry.
|Save $99 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||any time||$659||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||any time||$998||
|Save $90 by signing up for your Advanced Open Water and PADI Rescue Diver courses together||any time||$568||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||any time||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||any time||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit priced over $1000 from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||any time||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||any time||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||any time||FREE||