Forms, downloads and additional information
Below you will find a list of forms and maps available for download.
- Discover Scuba Diving questionnaire and medical form (English) - must be completed for all Discover Scuba Diving participants
- Scouts Canada Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement - must be completed for all participants in the scubing diving programs for Scouts
- Medical Statement - This form must be completed prior to beginning training. This form should be used for obtaining medical approval for diving.
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding
- PADI Certification Card Replacement Form - complete this form to obtain a replacement for a lost or stolen PADI certification card
- Bubblemaker Statement and Participation Record - this form must be completed for all Bubblemaker experience participants.
- Continuing Education Administration Document - this form should be completed for all certified divers participating in continuing education courses such as PADI Specialties.
- Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement
- Divemaster Practical Application Evaluation Record - This form is to be used by Divemaster candidates to obtain feedback and evaluation from the course instructor on each course they help with.
- Action Scuba travel booking form
- Action Scuba / Brockville Dive Charters liablity release form - this form must be completed and signed prior to boarding the boat. One form required per dive season.
- Project AWARE's "Ten Ways a Diver Can Protect the Underwater Environment"
- Project AWARE's "10 Tips for Underwater Photographers" to help you minimise your impact when shooting pictures.
Maps & Directions
More maps to dive sites and training locations coming soon!
Kingston, ON K7M 6G4