PADI Freediver Course Montreal
Freediving is a different way to explore the underwater world, using extended breathholding rather than scuba gear. This course is your first step to a becoming a fully certified PADI Freediver.
What you'll learn:
- Introductory freediving theory and principles
- Basic breathholding techniques in a pool / confined water.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives.
- Static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 metres / 80 feet.
- Constant weight freedive of 10 metres / 30 feet.
What you'll use:
- possibly a wetsuit and weight belt
- Note that gear designed for freediving will be your best option. (available to purchase at Action Scuba)
- Theory & knowledge development
- Pool practice (weekend 1)
- Open Water dives (weekend 2)
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Basic swimming skills
- Good physical health
- No prior snorkeling, scuba or freediving experience needed.
Course price: $379
|Save $99 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||any time||$659||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||any time||$998||
|Save $90 by signing up for your Advanced Open Water and PADI Rescue Diver courses together||any time||$568||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||any time||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||any time||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit priced over $1000 from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||any time||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||any time||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||any time||FREE||