Refer a Friend to Action Scuba Montreal
We all know that scuba diving is best when done with buddies. So why not encourage your friends, family, co-workers or significant other to get certified and join you on your underwater adventures?
Not only will you get a new buddy to dive with, you might also get some new dive gear! Simply refer a new student to Action Scuba, and get a store credit for $25 or even $50. It`s that easy, and you can refer as many people as you like. The more the merrier.
• Refer a new student to Action Scuba for one of our Core recreational courses and you will receive a $25 store credit on your account when they complete their certification. Core recreational courses are: PADI Open Water, PADI Advanced Open Water or PADI Rescue Diver
• Refer a new student to Action Scuba for one of our Core Professional courses and you will receive a $50 store credit on your account when they complete their certification. Core professional level courses are: PADI Divemaster or PADI Open Water Instructor (IDC)
• The "new" student must not be an existing Action Scuba customer or in the existing Action Scuba customer database.
• You may refer existing certified divers from another school or dive club, provided they then sign up, pay for and complete one of the core courses with Action Scuba.
• The referrer (you, the existing Action Scuba diver) or the referee (your buddy) must specifically advise Action Scuba of the referral at time of course registration so that we know who to credit.
• You may also refer a student using our web referral functionality by completing all fields.
• If multiple people refer the same person, the first person who refers that student will receive the credit.
• Existing Action Scuba staff are not eligible to receive the credit, because we refer everyone we meet and we do it for fun!
• This program may be withdrawn at any time.