PADI Tec 40
So you have decided that technical diving is for you and are interested in seeing were this adventure will take you but you don’t have the prerequisites for the Tec 45 or 50. This course is for you! It is the first step to complete the full Tec Deep diver program while you complete the rest of the prerequisites for the Tec 50.
The PADI Tec 40 course consists of three main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study and presentations.
- Confined Water Dives: 1 Pool Session
- Open Water Dives: three dives.
- Must be an Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization). Be 18 years of age.
- Must be a Enriched Air Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Must be a Deep Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Tech Basics Course ( at the instructors discretion)
- Must have a minimum of 30 logged dives, were 10 are using enriched air deeper than 60 feet / 18 meters.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Medical signed by your doctor.
- Appropriate diving equipment ( can be rented)
What we include:
- Theory review.
- Open Water certification dives.
- Certification cost.
- A private consulting session with Gary Davis,our technical diving guru, to discuss any questions you have about technical diving gear, including set-up pointers and suggestions.
What you will do:
- Learn Technical diving techniques including:
- Gas planning, organization.
- Emergency Procedures.
- Decompression calculations.
- Proper gear use.
- Buoyancy and trim.
- Complete 4 certification dives.
- Max depth 130 feet / 40 meters.
- Max 10 minutes of decompression.
- Using one decompression cylinder with up to 50% oxygen.
This certification counts toward the Tec 50 course.
Tec 40 Course $549
Package Price Save $398!
Sign up for the entire tech deep (Discover Tec, Tec 40, 45 and 50) for only $1699. Plus get some free boat dives to exciting technical diving spots in the Saint Lawrence River and a free technical diving gear consultation to figure out what it all means (and what you really need)Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request