PADI Tec 50
The Tec 50 course is the last in the Tec Deep program, it will qualify you to dive to 165 feet / 50 meters decompression dives using 2 stage cylinders. The Tec 50 is the prerequisite to start the Tec Trimix courses.
The PADI Tec 50 course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study and presentations.
- Open Water Dives: four dives.
- Must be an Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- Must be a Rescue Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- Must be a Enriched Air Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Must be a Deep Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Tec 45 Course.
- Must have a minimum of 100 logged dives, were 20 are using enriched air, 25 deeper than 60 feet / 18 meters and 20 deeper than 100 feet / 30 meters.
- Be 18 years of age.
- Medical signed by your doctor.
- Appropriate diving equipment ( can be rented)
What we include:
- Theory review.
- Open Water certification dives.
- Certification cost.
- A private consulting session with Gary Davis to discuss any questions you have about technical diving gear, including set-up pointers and suggestions.
What you will do:
- Learn Technical diving techniques including:
- Gas planning, organization.
- Emergency Procedures.
- Decompression calculations.
- Decompression software use
- Proper gear use.
- Buoyancy and trim.
- Master basic skills.
- Complete 4 certification dives.
- Max depth 165 feet / 50 meters including decompression.
- Using two decompression cylinders with up to 100% oxygen.
Tec 50 Course $549
Package Price Save $398!
Sign up for the entire tech deep (Discover Tec, Tec 40, 45 and 50) for only $1699. Plus get some free boat dives to exciting technical diving spots in the Saint Lawrence River and a free technical diving gear consultation to figure out what it all means (and what you really need)Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request
|Save $89 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||$639||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||$998||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||Dec 31, 2011||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||Dec 31, 2011||FREE||