PADI Tec 45
The Tec 45 is the second part of the Tec Deep diver program, in this course you will start pushing past recreational depth limits and learn to use up to 100% oxygen for decompression dives. You will build on and master the skills from the Tec 40 and prepare for the Tec 50 course.
The PADI Tec 45 course consists of two main parts:
- Knowledge Development completed using home study and presentations.
- Open Water Dives: four dives.
- Must be an Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- Must be a Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- Must be a Enriched Air Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Must be a Deep Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Tec 40 Course.
- Must have a minimum of 50 logged dives, were 12 are using enriched air deeper than 60 feet / 18 meters and 6 dives deeper than 100 feet / 30 meters
- Be 18 years of age.
- Medical signed by your doctor.
- Appropriate diving equipment ( can be rented)
What we include:
- Theory review.
- Open Water certification dives.
- Certification cost.
- A private consulting session with Gary Davis to discuss any questions you have about technical diving gear, including set-up pointers and suggestions.
What you will do:
- Learn Technical diving techniques including:
- Gas planning, organization.
- Emergency Procedures.
- Decompression calculations.
- Proper gear use.
- Buoyancy and trim.
- Master basic skills.
- Complete 4 certification dives.
- Max depth 145 feet / 45 meters including decompression.
- Using one decompression cylinder with up to 100% oxygen.
This certification counts toward the Tec 50 course.
Tec 45 Course $649
Package Price Save $398+ free boat dives (a value of $245)!
Sign up for the entire tech deep (Tec 40, 45 and 50) for only $1699. Plus get some free boat dives to exciting technical diving spots in the Saint Lawrence River and a free technical diving gear consultation to figure out what it all means (and what you really need)Register Now
- Inquire about upcoming course dates
- Private courses available on request
|Save $99 by signing up for your Open Water and Advanced Open Water together||any time||$659||
|Save $200 by signing up for your Premium Open Water and Premium Advanced Open Water courses together||any time||$998||
|Save $90 by signing up for your Advanced Open Water and PADI Rescue Diver courses together||any time||$568||
|Save $40 on your PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course by adding it to your Open Water, Advanced or Rescue course||any time||$149||
|Get a $25 Action Scuba gift certificate when you refer a new student!||any time||FREE||
|Save $199 when you buy a drysuit priced over $1000 from Action Scuba - get the PADI Drysuit Diver course for FREE||any time||FREE||
|Go Pro and save up to $1600! Get the Action Scuba Elite Instructor program from Divemaster to Instructor plus tons of extras||any time||$2599||
|Save up to $720 as you become a Master Scuba Diver. Book 5 PADI specialties and get ALL boat dives FREE||any time||FREE||