West Island Scuba Diving
Action Scuba is the only scuba diving centre serving western Montreal, catering to divers both on island and off. We are a full service dive shop and PADI 5 Instructor Development Centre right in your own backyard.
Our shop is conveniently located in the heart of the West Island, on Cartier Avenue in Pointe-Claire, just off highway 20. We offer courses in pools around the West Island and in western Montreal.
We offer a number of exciting scuba diving programs for the West Island community:
- "Learn to scuba dive" courses, with special prices for groups and organisations. If you have your own pool, we can even come to you!
- We like to give back to the area with FREE Discover Scuba Diving sessions in West Island pools every summer. Pool managers wishing to book sessions for 2012 at their pool can contact us at any time.
- We work with local West Island high schools to offer scuba diving experiences and courses, and can tailor a program to suit the needs of the organisation. Our kids' scuba diving courses can accommodate kids as young as 8.
- Our new scuba diving programs for Scouts are also quite popular, and our instructors are happy to donate their time to visit local troop meetings to promote awareness of the environment and marine conservation.
- Action Scuba was a proud sponsor of the 2011 National Aquatics championships at the state of the art Malcolm-Knox aquatic centre in Pointe-Claire.
So before you head down south on your next vacation, why not learn to scuba dive right here at home first?
If you`re already a diver you`ll be impressed with our wide selection of dive gear and top notch service. If you want to continue learning and improving your skills we offer the entire catalog of PADI courses, including Divemaster and Instructor level training, plus technical diving instruction and underwater photography lessons.
Not up for scuba just yet? No problem - we offer a full range of snorkelling gear to bring with you on your vacation, including underwater cameras.
Stop by and see us today!